A straight-forward 'one stop' single search that provides access to a range of content providers.
Easily search, find and purchase image, video and other content types from all major content sources. It's the easy way to ensure proper license compliance and achieve cost transparency.
- Search once, find across the board.
- Greater choice with every query.
- Avoid license violations.
- Compare different licenses.
- Transparent billing.
- Using my time effectively.
- Be more independent of individual “content sources”.
See it for Yourself
Watch the QuickSlide Connector in action in our webinar recording:
How it Works
The Picturepark integration to Smint.io transfers the correctly licensed content including license information, keywording and description to Picturepark, where it is centrally managed and thanks to intelligent rights management can also be made available to other departments in the company as required. From there, the content can be distributed and used according to the license conditions – in microsites, landing pages or press kits.
- I work in the Picturepark Content Platform, where all images and texts, all contents of my company are managed.
- I look for suitable content for an image campaign and put together my first collection.
- However, the content is not yet unique or I would like to add new material to my collection.
- I’m searching Smint.io for interesting content found on all the different content provider sites.
- I license the desired files in Smint.io, where my licenses are centrally managed, and Smint.io automatically stores the content with all relevant metadata in Picturepark.
- In Picturepark, I add the newly licensed content to my collection, which I share with my team for further discussion, or play directly.